[vc_row][vc_column offset=”vc_col-xs-12″][vc_custom_heading text=”Careers” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space][vc_separator color=”custom” gradient=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row bg_type=”no_bg”][vc_column offset=”vc_col-md-8″][vc_toggle title=”Sales Representative” preview_active=”true” hide_toggle=”true”]Location: Lebanon – Department: Sales – Status: Full Time
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree: Bachelor Degree in Business or Computer Science.
- Years of experience: From 1 to 3 years preferably in selling IT solutions.
- Skills: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence,
- Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM is a plus.
- Languages: Arabic, English, French is a plus.
Apply Now[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column offset=”vc_col-md-4″]